316L Stainless Steel Ring Width : 8mm, Sizes: 9.0-12.0 Review

316L Stainless Steel Ring Width : 8mm, Sizes: 9.0-12.0
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received this ring in the mail and I was surprised to see that it was even better looking than I had hoped it would be. Shiny, black with a simple pattern on one side.
I was extremely happy.
Now, not so much. While it's still a good looking ring, I have a huge complaint. The black finish scratches like nobody's business. I don't wear my rings all the time, usually just on nights out or times like that. I would have expected that a ring would hold up a little bit better.
Now my sleek black ring has a patina of little silver scratches that really stand out. It's disappointing because they aren't actually scratches in the metal itself.
That IP black coating just seems to scratch when you look at it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 316L Stainless Steel Ring Width : 8mm, Sizes: 9.0-12.0

316L Stainless Steel Ring Width : 8mm, Sizes: 9.0-12.0

Buy NowGet 66% OFF

Click here for more information about 316L Stainless Steel Ring Width : 8mm, Sizes: 9.0-12.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment