Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this ring as a gift to myself for my 24th birthday. I had actually had my eye on a (much!) more expensive piece before finding this one, which is very similar in appearance to the one I had my eye on originally. I ordered this ring on September 7, 2010. It shipped the following day with an estimated delivery date of September 17. Today (September 10) I received it in the mail!
This ring is beautiful and fits perfectly. The CZ stones are small enough to look like real diamonds but bold enough to compliment the topaz and add a little extra sparkle without being gaudy or overwhelming. The topaz itself if beautiful, multi-dimensional, and flawless. I would without hesitation recommend this product and seller and will likely buy from them again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sterling Silver 7.55ct. TGW Blue Topaz & CZ Square Cocktail Ring
This glamorous ring features a single genuine blue topaz stone surrounded by sparkling CZ stones.The shimmering square stone measures 12x12mm.The ring is entirely crafted of tarnish resistant sterling silver. Total gem weight: 7.55ct.
0 comments:
Post a Comment