Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After shopping at expensive retail stores for white gold bands, I thought I would have to settle for a cheap alternative (tungsten, titanium or stainless steel) band until I found this one. Of course, I was a little worried about ordering jewelry online, but my experience was amazing! I'm glad I took the chance... and this is why:
- My questions (via email) were answered the same day and sometimes within one hour... even on a Sunday!!
- They sized the band for me at no cost
- Fast shipping! Received in 4 business days
- Saved about $400 compared to retail stores!
- Ring is high quality and met my expectations.
Thanks!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mens 8MM Comfort Fit Dome Style Plain High Polished 14k White Gold Wedding Band Mans Ring Size 9 Resizable
Classic wedding band is made of high quality solid 14K white gold and stamped /"14K/" for authenticity. Band is given a high polish and rounded inner edges for easy wear (Comfort fit).
0 comments:
Post a Comment