Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this ring as a temporary stand-in while my wedding band is being repaired. I was worried that it would look really cheap, but I was pleasantly surprised by it's overall appearance. It has a good weight to it as well. I really wish that the middle portion didn't spin since it makes it feel a bit toy-like and I miss the "comfort fit" that my wedding band had. Other than that, I am happy and feel that it is a good ring for the price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Handmade Braided knot sterling silver wedding band or promise ring~spins~8mm~ Sz4 to sz14
Gorgeous antique finish spinning wedding band ,This beautiful ring have an outer band, the braided part, which spins freely around the inner ring, hence the name spinning band , Pefect as a promise ring or wedding band or thumb ring.
0 comments:
Post a Comment