CZ Wedding Rings - Sterling Silver Antique Inspired CZ Wedding Set Review

CZ Wedding Rings - Sterling Silver Antique Inspired CZ Wedding Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been wearing this ring for a little over 4 months now, and I've gotten multiple compliments. It arrived 3 days earlier than expected, and I was very pleased with what I saw upon opening the package. The stones were brilliant and had plenty of sparkle. They still do. The plating around the bottom of the ring has worn away, but I do wear the rings every day and I only take them off when applying moisturizer. The metal around the rest of the ring is still as shiny as ever. I wouldn't recommend this ring for someone with small hands, because the center stone is large. It's not unbelievable large, but I wear a size 8 ring and the center stone is still larger than I expected. All in all this ring is gorgeous, and looks very much like the real thing. In 4 months time I'm still extremly pleased with this set and plan to wear it always. No need to replace it unless my ring size changes. Beautiful, and I'm so pleased with my husband's decision on this ring. It didn't cost a fortune and no one knows the difference.

Click Here to see more reviews about: CZ Wedding Rings - Sterling Silver Antique Inspired CZ Wedding Set

Department: Cubic Zirconia Rings, Category: CZ Wedding Rings, Metal: Fine 0.925 sterling silver. Rhodium electroplated, Stone: Cubic Zirconias, Carat Weight for the Engagement Ring: Approx. 1.25 carat for the middle CZ and 0.30 carat for the CZs on the sides, Carat Weight for the Wedding Band: Approx. 0.50 carat, Weight: 10.4 grams, Height: It can sit 8mm above your finger, Width of the two rings on top: 8mm. HopeChestJewelry features a beautiful selection of semi-precious jewelry and cz jewelry including cz rings, cubic zirconia earrings, cubic zirconia necklaces, cz engagement rings, cz wedding sets and sterling silver jewelry.

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about CZ Wedding Rings - Sterling Silver Antique Inspired CZ Wedding Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment