Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My original wedding set is yellow gold and because I'm a little obsessive-compulsive about mixing the color of my metals, I wanted a silver set as I wear a lot of silver jewelry. Well, most of my jewelry now is silver. So I saw this and it looked simple and classic, which appeals to me, so I ordered it. It's absolutely gorgeous! But it's also humungous! The information for it doesn't state the equivalent diamond size, but it's huge! Not that I'm complaining. When I wear it, I can't stop looking at my hand. I don't want to do the dishes and get water spots on it.
If you're getting married and don't have or want to spend a fortune on rings, or if you've been married for a while and want a change,this is the way to go. A good-looking fake is just as good as the real thing. And few people can tell if the stone is a diamond or a quality cubic zirconia. Just make sure you get sterling silver so the metal holds up.
Sterling silver and 2 carets of cubic zirconia says "I love you" just as much as yellow gold and payments for a year.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sterling Silver DiamonUltra™ Cubic Zirconia Wedding Ring Set
Possessing 10-carats T.W. of mega-watt sparkle, this round DiamonUltra™ cubic zirconia wedding set is a high fashion knock-out with its round channel-set DiamonUltra™ cubic zirconia accents, and sterling silver setting. Sizes 6-10.(Carat weights may vary by plus or minus 5% of stated carat weight.) Palm Beach Jewelry Item #: 48237
Click here for more information about Sterling Silver DiamonUltra™ Cubic Zirconia Wedding Ring Set
0 comments:
Post a Comment