Sterling Silver Wedding Ring Set With Pricess Cut Cubic Zirconia in Four Prong Setting with Two Princess Cut Sidestones Review

Sterling Silver Wedding Ring Set With Pricess Cut Cubic Zirconia in Four Prong Setting with Two Princess Cut Sidestones
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I waited for 5 days to get my ring ! I love it however I ordered a size 7 and they sent me a size 5 so I could not even wear it so I need to wait until I can get to a jeweler! But thats my only problem !!I do recommend this ring for anyone who is looking for a big presentation ! The big stone is quit big I would say its 3ct They dont write on the ad for the rings the size of the center stone which really bothers me ! I order another ring too that one as well doenot atate the carat size of the center stone! I am hoping its not too large or nnot tooo small and I hope I get the correct size!! We will see I will write a review!I am gonna try to send a picture of this ring on my finger to give people an idea of the size!! I do love it and will wear it when I go snowmobiling pulling off and on my gloves !!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sterling Silver Wedding Ring Set With Pricess Cut Cubic Zirconia in Four Prong Setting with Two Princess Cut Sidestones

Check out our great selection of two set engagement ring sets. All of them come in a variation of shapes and sizes, all carefully encrusted with glistening, white, cubic zirconium stones. Free Gift Box Included with every item purchased.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Sterling Silver Wedding Ring Set With Pricess Cut Cubic Zirconia in Four Prong Setting with Two Princess Cut Sidestones

0 comments:

Post a Comment