Silver Princess Cut Clear CZ Ring Wedding Band Size 6 Review

Silver Princess Cut Clear CZ Ring Wedding Band Size 6
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just wanted to take the time to write and let you know that since purchasing this ring and using it as my wedding band, the number of compliments I get is overwhelming. I loved the look of it, it is sleek and stylish all in one, and it sparkles like no tomorrow. I love this wedding band!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Silver Princess Cut Clear CZ Ring Wedding Band Size 6


Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Wedding Ring in Polish Finish.

Small Princess Cut Clear CZ accents. 8mm Wide at top and 7mm at bottom.

Ring will be shipped in a Free gift box making it easy foryou to surprise your special someone. Thank you for shopping at Gem Avenue!


Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Click here for more information about Silver Princess Cut Clear CZ Ring Wedding Band Size 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment