1.5mm Polish Finish Silver Wedding Band Ring Size 7 Review

1.5mm Polish Finish Silver Wedding Band Ring Size 7
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this as a place-holder of sorts - I wanted to see if I liked the look of a super-skinny band before I invested in one made of platinum as my wedding ring. Turns out I love this ring just as it is, and wouldn't believe it cost so little. It's shiny, comfortable and looks very delicate on my finger. It does tarnish in contact with chlorine, but is relatively easy to clean with a jewelery-cleaning cloth.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 1.5mm Polish Finish Silver Wedding Band Ring Size 7


Highly-polished Sterling Silver 1.5mm Fully Rounded Wedding Band.

A classic piece at a very affordable price. No need to worry about matching with your engagement piece, as this minimal design is sure to go with it. Fully-round design, ring will sit higher on the finger than a traditional half-round band. * Stamped 925* 1.5mm band width

Ring will be shipped in a Free gift box making iteasy for you to surprise your special someone. Thank you for shopping at Gem Avenue!


Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about 1.5mm Polish Finish Silver Wedding Band Ring Size 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment